These terms apply to your dealings with us, Grace Melbourne Pty Ltd, and your use of the gracemelbourne.com website (the “Website”).
By using the Website you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. If you do not agree to any terms you must not use the Website.
We may change the terms at any time or from time to time and you agree to be bound by the changes by continuing to use the Website. You should regularly check the terms to ensure you are familiar with the most current version.
You represent and warrant that:
a) You are at least 18 years of age; and
b) You are legally entitled to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
We are an authorised retail and online distributor of all goods displayed on the Website and as such the authenticity of every item available for purchase is guaranteed.
Social Media Usage & Engagement
Various social media platforms are associated with the Website including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We encourage engagement with our social media accounts but users are not permitted to comment, post or upload any statements or materials which are defamatory, inflammatory, discriminatory or indecent. Any such content or comments will be removed.
Orders & Fulfilment
1. Products displayed on the Website are an invitation to treat only. When you place an order on the Website to purchase a product/s at the specified price/s it is an offer to purchase under these terms.
2. Products placed in your cart are not reserved for you until the purchase process is completed. Orders are only confirmed once full payment has been received. Your payment must be cleared before we will dispatch any goods. From time to time our payment gateway will require some security measures before clearing payment. This is beyond our control and is for the protection of both us and you.
3. You must review your order carefully before placing it. Orders cannot be cancelled by you once confirmed.
4. We may cancel confirmed orders in the event that the product/s ordered cannot be fulfilled for any reason. If this occurs we will fully refund any payments made in connection with the product/s. Except as required by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss arising from the cancellation or nonfulfillment of your order.
5. Subject to these terms, we will dispatch the products shown on your order confirmation. Our best endeavors will be used to ensure stated delivery timeframes are met however many factors beyond our control can affect stated timeframes and therefore we cannot guarantee that orders will be delivered within these timeframes.
1. Please ensure the shipping address entered is correct, as we are unable to redirect orders once they have left our control.
2. Purchases are not dispatched until your billing details are confirmed with your card issuer. We are not responsible for delays caused by your bank but will ship your order expeditiously after confirmation.
3. For Australian shipping addresses items are sent (at customers election) via Australia Post for next day delivery or 3-5 day delivery. For international addresses items are sent via Australia Post International Courier unless otherwise requested by customer prior to fulfillment of the order. Tracking information (where applicable) is emailed to you upon dispatch.
4. International purchases may incur duties and taxes upon arrival in the destination country. Any such local duties / taxes owing on the delivery are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Price, Payment & Use of Discount codes
1. All prices on the Website are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
2. Prices are subject to change but no price adjustments will be made on confirmed orders whether or not dispatch has occurred.
3. Payment in full is required before goods will be dispatched. If payment is declined by your bank or credit card issuer we cannot hold the products in your order or guarantee their availability should you try to order the product/s again.
4. From time to time the Website may offer various discount codes. Only one discount code may be used per order.
5. Brand exclusions may apply on promotional codes including: Sydney Evan, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand, Saint Laurent, Cecilie Copenhagen, Balmain, Stella McCartney & Versace.
6. Unless otherwise stated, promotional codes are valid only on full-priced items and require a minimum spend of $300.
7. We reward high volume customers for their loyalty with access to our VIP rewards program. Access entitles members to a 10% off VIP code applicable against all full-price product (with the exclusion of Saint Laurent sunglasses, Marvis toothpaste and Humble deodorants). VIP codes are strictly non-transferable and any misuse will result in loss of access. Use of the code is linked to each customer's individual details, if you are concerned that your code is not working, please contact us for assistance.
Title & Risk
Ownership of all products ordered from the Website is retained by us until payment is received in full, including for delivery or other charges. Title, as well as the risk in the products ordered, passes to you when the goods are delivered by us to the courier service undertaking delivery to you.
Sale items, swimwear and earrings are all sold on a final sale basis.
Returns - Online purchases
We hope that you are thrilled with your order. We thoroughly inspect every item before packaging and shipping, to ensure impeccable quality is maintained.
However, if you would like to return any item/s you may do so provided you follow the procedure below and ensure that item/s are:
a) returned unworn, unmarked and unused and in perfect condition;
b) returned with all original designer, label and Website tags and/or packaging attached (this includes original and undamaged shoeboxes for footwear).
Note that refunds will only be issued on items that are shipped back to us within 7 days of your receipt date of a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN).
Approved refunds will only be issued using the original payment method used.
Please note that purchases made on the basis of FINAL SALE (for example sale items, earrings and all swimwear) cannot be returned.
You must return your item/s in accordance with the procedure here. All returns are subject to our terms and conditions.
Use of the Website
1. You must not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website, the servers or networks that host the Website, or interferes with security-related features of the Website.
2. You must not copy, use or distribute content from the Website except as permitted by these terms, by law or with our prior written consent.
3. You understand and agree that any abusive, fraudulent or illegal activity may be actionable by us, including but not limited to civil or criminal prosecution and/ or referral to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
4. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed using your account). You agree to keep your account password secure and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any unauthorized activity on your account if you fail to keep your login information secure.
5. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or that your password is no longer secure you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to change your password on the Website.
6. We may at any time terminate your account for abuse of the Website.
1. Information on the Website concerning products, fit, size charts, care and content information, product origin and delivery (among other information) is based on material provided by our suppliers, manufacturers and third party providers. You understand that while we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that are the result of incorrect information supplied to us, or due to our suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
2. Due to variations in individual screen calibrations you understand that product delivered may vary slightly in colour from product seen on screen.
1. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind relating in any way to the Website or use thereof. This includes but is not limited to:
a) any loss or damage that may occur as a result of errors or inaccuracies on the Website;
b) your reliance or non-reliance on any information contained on or referred to on the Website or any linked Website;
c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/ or personal or financial information stored on the servers;
d) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or harmful code which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party.
2. We do not warrant, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service displayed on or connected with the Website.
3. Where any law provides a consumer guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to the extent provided by law.
In-Store Terms & Conditions of Lay-by
1. Items may be placed on lay-by provided a deposit of 50% of the total purchase price is made, and payments towards the balance are made on a weekly basis.
2. The lay-by must be paid in full within four weeks of the deposit date (the lay-by period)
3. You may cancel the lay-by at any time within the lay-by period by notifying a store manager, however the 50% deposit is forfeited as a cancellation charge (the cancellation charge). Any amount paid on the lay-by exceeding the cancellation charge will be returned.
4. Overdue lay-by's are a breach of these terms and will be cancelled. We will notify you by phone on the expiration of the lay-by period and allow 14 days to complete the payment. Should the lay-by still remain unpaid the cancellation charge will be incurred and all items will be returned to stock.
5. Items from completed lay-bys cannot be exchanged or returned for reason of change of mind.
6. Lay-by is not available on sale items. Lay-bys cannot be broken without incurring the cancellation charge. Individual items may not be separated from a lay-by. No substitutes are permitted on lay-bys.
In-Store Terms & Conditions of Sale
We will happily exchange or issue a credit note for returns within 7 days of purchase provided each item is returned in its original condition and packaging, clean and saleable, and with proof of purchase.
In the case of defects, we will repair, replace or refund (at our option) defective items with proof of purchase.
All swimwear, earrings and sale items are final sale.