Spring's Must-Have Accessory
One of our most highly anticipated deliveries of the season!
Model turned photographer turned shoe designer Mari Giudicelli is a woman of many talents. The Brazilian born New Yorker launches her eponymous collection this month, with our pick being the beautifully crafted, irresistible Leblon Mules.
Paired with anything from distressed denim to tailored shorts, mini dresses or maxi's, we've been coveting these gorgeous styles since
sending off our order and are thrilled they are finally in store. Trust us when we say these will be the statement shoes of the season.
Shop the Leblon Mule below, and read on to discover model Mari's simple beauty regime
Mari Giudicelli craves a less cluttered life. Perhaps it's this desire, which underpins everything from her design aesthetic to her beauty regime, that has resonated so strongly with women and made her shoes an instant hit. Needless to say, her uncomplicated, natural and insouciant style is totally appealing.
Coveting her unfussy look? Lucky for us all Mari's a sharer, revealing a few simple secrets and favourite products we can all get our hands on to channel her nonchalant glow and tousled 'do.
Mari's coveted products include:
1. Clinique mascara in dark brown
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
3. F. Miller Face Oil
4. Coconut Oil
5. Brow brush
And she swears by a rather hefty supplements list too:
1. GABA and 5-HTP to combat stress (please decode this for us in the comments section if you have any experience here!)
2. Turmeric (anti-inflammatory)
3. Astaxanthin (antioxidant)
4. Zinc (immunity)
5. Evening Primrose oil (to quote Vogue, for "lady balance")
6. A morning tonic of water, lemon and turmeric (to insert our own blend here, we love starting the day with a tonic of warm water, lemon and apple cider vinegar)